Wednesday 31 March 2021

5 Reasons why fitness is good for you.

 

Today we did a list of 5 reasons why fitness is good for you, I learnt that: getting more fit in your life is a very good thing for you and can help reduce chances of getting some diseases and can help you live for long because if you are overweight it can affect your life span and make you live for a shorter amount of time then a healthy fit person would. this was easy to make because I just had to research about why it's good for you and write down some answers, I think this is a good example of why you should push yourself to the max whilst doing fitness. What I also Learnt: out of this I figured out that it can reduce heart diseases which is something I did not know and now it makes me rethink my body and how I'll use it in life I also figured out it can help control your sugar blood level which can help stop diabetes and it would also be useful because sometimes I don't have the energy to do chores and if you really fit you'd have all the energy you would need to get your chores done. I hope this taught you about why fitness is good for your body and that you should start getting good exercise if you need it which can really help with your job because people can get very tired at jobs and with all the energy it can help you work your full job. and the more you do the better you can do. What was the hardest bit: Making this blog post and getting the questions because I had to really think about the questions in the google drawing and I had to think about what to include in the blog captain which normally I don't do lots but I'm trying my best to make this BTB. I hope you enjoy reading about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.